Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So long Britney, we Hardly Knew Ye

Lets face it, even if she did release another album it just wouldnt be the same,

right now 95% of you are prolly saying out loud "Why the hell would you listen to that teeny bopper crap"

85% just thought "yeah.. thats Sad"

you know what, I hate people who judge me by the music i listen to, who think that i should be listening to what they like instead of what i like, and 99% they don't even know what tehy like they have to be told by other people what to like.

when i asked my friends and various other people what the hell was wrong with Britney Spears singing they could only answer me thus "Everyone knows it sucks"

apparently everyone doesnt include the other 10 million people who bought the album,
yes 9 million of those weer prolly girls between the ages of 9 and 15 I am not saying that britney spears wasnt heavily marketed to the young girl audience

im saying why is it ok for other people to listen to what they want and not for me?

why is it you can listen to Snoop Dogg at 100% volume and if i play Britney spears at 10% you start going mad.

wtf is up with that? see i do not have a problem with people listening to music i don't like, i just walk out of the room or put headphones on,
why do you feel the need to tell me to "shut that crap off" ?

I tell everyone the same thing, "you Don't like it? i am not holding a gun to your head leave."

I will listen to whatever i like to, I live in a free country and as such i have the right to listen to what i want.

and that is exactly what I am going to do.

so to all of you who don't like my music? Fuck Off.

No comments: