Monday, July 03, 2006

Centrelink, It's me Cade

I hate you.

SO MUCH.

for those who don't know Centrelink is the Social Security program here in australia.

They screw me EVERY chance they get.

i call em this morning cause i want to give some one permission to see details about my account.
nothing big, nothing to crucial,

i just want to let them see some info,
no big deal.

for us normal people anyway.

so i ring them, after about.. an HOUR on hold i get a operator to talk to me, i ask em, they tell me
"Im sorry we need more info about the person"
i think ok understandable,
I get said info then ring em again

after ANOTHER hour i get in touch with a different operator, this one tells me
"Sorry we cant do that over the phone we need you to fill out a FORM"

the other girl DIDNT even mention a Form.

you think she wouldve said something.


I hate you Centrelink.... SO FRICKIN MUCH

No comments: