Monday, June 05, 2006

Emo Elmo

ELMO KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE.


ok, one day I wake up and suddenly EVERYTHING is emo.
everything I once counted normal at least,

god forbid you actually like linkin park,
you must be EMO if you like linkin park, I don't get it though, didn't we already have a wannabe vampire(read: Goth) label for those who sulked about how much life sucks? did we have to segment our society more?

people tell it me its cause these particualr people get emotional about everything while goths dont really get emotional so much as they get just the one emotion(guess which one).

but really isnt all music in one way or another emoitonal?
rock - anger
rap - anger
techno - murderous rampage( but maybe thats just me..)
teen pop - happy squishy feelings
etc..

has it gotten so we no longer care what emotions a song provokes in us?
do we only care how much bass is contained in every beat and quickly we can make ourselves tone deaf and have pur brains leak out our ears?
or as my 'peeps' would put it 'PIMP MY SPEAKERS'

all you can hear is *DOOG* *DOOG*
why do you care what song other people are playing?

IMO its you punks who have the problem, i dont care what music you listen to, as long as you dont force me listen to it.
use headphones, or the volume knob. its not hard to locate.


personally I think this emo male cow dung is a result of 96% of you being sheep instead of people.
"OMG THAT PERSON SAID EMO I GOTTA SAY IT AS WELL, I DUN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS BUT I WILL USE IT ANYWAY"

those peope annoy me most, the ones who say something that they DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

newsflash - if you don't know what your saying you sound like a DUMBASS.

Once again you were warned.
This Contained Words.

No comments: