Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Just Another Day

Ok, Today started off bad

I had to Wake up at 7am for a job
I awoke at 6am, i shoulda known that was a bad sign.

I then couldnt find the place where i was starting the job.
Good Sign..

I found it after asking at a meat place.

Bad sign.

the rest of the dya went ok.. till it came to leave the job.

after the receptionist called the wrong number.
moron.

i decided not to push my luck

I decided to walk to the train station.

Bad decision.

BAD.


anyway, after walking 5 minutes i remember...

I DONT KNOW WHERE THE TRAIN STATION IS.


BAD DECISION.

i ask at the nearest Hose shop. dont ask me why... i just did.

the guy at the counter gives me somewhat vague directions.
30mins later i arrive at some Shopping Centre.

stupid hose shop guy.

I ask the people in the nearest store, a newagent.. the lady behind the counter gives me even vaguer directions then the hose shop guy

Bad sign.

15mins later i arrive at another Shopping Centre.

WTF... do i keep asking the wrong questions?

is "Where is the nearest train station" not clear enough??

without any other options i ask a convience store clerk.

she was old.. she had to know right??

right?

wrong..

20mins later i arrive at a Street Mall...

OMGWTFBBQ!!

I ask a chick in a resteraunt for the nearest atm.. i just wanted to see if a different approach would work.

she gave me very detailed directions.

I found the ATM.

I get out some cash and think, "Hey my luck is finally turning out alright"

so against my better judgement i visit the Pharmacy and ask there.
they give me vague directions..

clearly i am the only person in australia who uses the trains..

I end up at a Real Estate Agent.

I am tempted to buy a house..

but instead i ask for directions.

once again Vague directions, but 10mins later i arrive at a station..

instead of catching the train, at this point im so frustrated i call my room mate to pick me up

i am told he is out but they will ring him and tell him to pick me up.

I tell them that I am at "Clayfield Station"

I then wait outside the station for 1 hour

....

they prolly asked people for directions..

anyway, frustrated and somewhat angry, i catch the train, at the next station i call home,

I am told that they thought the station didnt exist and that they checked other stations where they thought i might have ended up.

no wonder no one knew where it was.. apparently it doesnt exist.

silly me.

though I couldve sworn i was standing next to the GIANT sign that said "CLAYFIELD STATION"

but then it mightve been a trick of the NEON glow coming from the sign.

anyway, i catch the next train home and here I am..


moral of the story

NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT YOUR MOBILE.

trust me on this.

oh and DO NOT ASK FOR DIRECTIONS FROM PEOPLE.

cause they dont know, and will only point you in a vague direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! And I complain about my days... It's pretty funny seen from the outside though.