Monday, June 19, 2006

To The Battlegrounds!

I play a bit(read: a lot) of World of Warcraft

And lately, something has been bothering me.
Battlegrounds

more specifically, the people inside battlegrounds.

I like Battlegrounds and mostly its good, I have fun, which afterall is the point of it.

but there are just some A*Holes who ruin it for everybody.
there are a number of classifactions for A*Holes in BG's

The Whiners

The people who drone on and on about how no one listens to them, about how the other side has more men then we do, about how no one but them is doing anything
like the rest of us are standing in our base having a frickin tea party.

Colonel Weekend

This is the person who comes on during the double honor weekends and thinks that they have all the know how,
"This is how we won it last time"
"But I always do it this way"
"The other game was better"
"We should go this way"

All High And Mighty A*Hole

This is the person who has no life at all and spends 24/7 in the BG and this gives them the right to tell everyone else what to do
"Dude, I've Done this a bazillion times today. this is how we are gonna do it"
"OMG YOU GUYZ ARE SO LAMERZ MY LAST GROUP LISTENED TO MEH AND DID WHA I SAYD"

CAPS AHOY

"I DONT KNOW WHERE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS"
ok, yes it can be effective in getting people to listen to you, but IT IS annoying and IT IS idiotic

Rats

The Ship is Sinking Captain and these rats cannot wait to leave the ship, this right here annoys me to no end,
If you are losing BG dont be a wuss, stay in till the bitter end, and just because the enemy caps one flag doesnt mean we are gonna lose, even 2 caps isnt a guarentee.
If you leave, you earn yourself a black mark with those left in the battleground.



Everyone of those annoys me and im sure everyone else.
so dont be a fecking tool, think about other people when you play.

No comments: